Sunday, August 30, 2015

Week 1 Curation

Interestingly enough, I had already curated information for this class.  I use bookmarks all the time to keep track of important websites and although I am familiar with Pinterest and Twitter, I do not use either one.  When I bookmark something, I bookmark in relation to topics.  This method has sufficient in regards to keeping the information organized but I would be interested in seeing how Pinterest and Known would improve my curation.  In regards to information that I cannot bookmark I create lists to keep track of the info.  In addition, while this method works, I am interested in a method that could make this more efficient and more effective to use.  One site I find useful in keeping track of information is Myanimelist.  This site has information on all the shows and I can keep track of my progress and what shows I have watched.  I am interested in seeing how my curating changes over the semester. 
Interested in where curating will lead (Source: cyberlawcentre)

No comments:

Post a Comment