Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My Favorite Places: Cozumel, Washington D.C., Walt Disney World

I love to scuba dive and the best location so far has been Cozumel.  The water was clear and the weather was pleasant.  Also I didn't have to swim through jellyfish like I had too in Florida. Yay!
Scuba diving through a coral reef (Source: promoscozumel)
Washington D.C. is full of historical sites and museums.  I could spent weeks at Washington D.C. and still not have visited everything.

File:Washington Monument, Washington, D.C. 04037u original.jpg
View of the Washington Monument from the Tidal Basin (Source: wikimedia)


Walt Disney World is an awesome place to visit.  It is full of memories of my childhood.  One of my favorite parks is the Magic Kingdom and the parade and fireworks at night there should not be missed.
Firework Show that I attended
Disney Parade that I attended



3 comments:

  1. Wow, I have never been scuba diving, Ethan, but I love snorkeling... and I sure don't love jellyfish. Eeeek! I would also prefer not to swim through jellyfish. :-)

    For your Washington picture, it looks like you may have tried to use Pixabay's copy of the image instead of grabbing your own copy to upload; here's how that works (right now people will just see the "no hotlinking" warning):
    =Uploading Images.

    Send me a note when you've gotten the image you want there to display and I'll come back to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I've fixed the image.

      Delete
    2. Oh, that is a beautiful photo!!! Thanks for figuring out how to add that. Super!

      Delete