Sunday, August 30, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 1

Looking back this week I feel that I could have completed some of the assignments sooner.  If I had done that, I could have gotten ahead on next week’s assignments.  I hope that next week I do get ahead and am able to have leeway when I need it.  If I get ahead in this class, it will allow me to focus more on my other classes so that I can perform better in them.  In my other classes the pace is about to pick up which will cause my workload to increase.  However right now in my other classes, the pace is still slow.  I am interested in seeing how the readings will affect my daily schedule.  Even though this class is not like my other classes, all my classes involve time management.  This class is enjoyable because I am able to do something besides math and science.  And although both subjects are enjoyable, sometimes a break is needed.  In other news, the stories that I read from my group members were well done and I enjoyed them immensely.  I particularly liked the story by Kurtis Kunz.  I liked how he redid the story in the modern setting and placed the events at OU.  It was a very relatable story and I feel that over the semester his stories will continue to improve.  Even though I liked the story I believe I want make a story like Kurtis Kunz.  I think that the next story will still be a fantasy style story.  While I want the story to be relatable, I also want the story to be a unique story that triggers the imagination and sends the reader to a far off place.  I hope that my writing improves over the course of the semester so that I can do so.  
Dr. Pepper -An Intellectual Drink For the Chosen Ones - An Intellectual Drink For The Chosen Ones
Steins;Gate, Image created at memegenerator (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment